WolfandChimera.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WolfandChimera.com

Talk about your favorite games on the site

HomeGamesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Announcement: hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chimeralord
Admin
Admin
Chimeralord

Announcement: hello Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: hello   Announcement: hello I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi everyone welcome to the wolf and chimera forums please bookmark us, feel free to create an account and stay a while. Please go to your profile and then click the preferences tab and enable the HTML to view emoticons or smiley faces. then go to the chatbox and use our live chat to chat with each other or just post in the forums IN THE CORRECT SECTION and make sure to have fun.

DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE HTML

Written by your number 1 site admin James aka Chimeralord Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic Sonic MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES MY GAMES Drunken Drunken Drunken Drunken Drunken Drunken Drunken Drunken Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario Mario BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN BURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
http://wolfandchimera.com

Announcement: hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfandChimera.com :: Site Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: